Get to know us
The Sunday’s Child woman carries the spirit of the day with her wherever she goes.
Intelligent, confident and fun; she is inspired to be whoever and whatever she wants to be.
Inspired by her spirit – we’ve designed a range of strong but feminine pieces. Each created with cutting edge textiles, in on-trend colours and thoughtfully hand crafted limited edition prints.
Sunday’s child supports and celebrates the woman who isn’t afraid to standout, the one determined to forge life on her own terms.
Each collection comes to life in the beachside town of Currumbin on Australia’s east coast.
Our team of local pattern makers, graphic artists and generally creative sorts bring concept and design to life, before production begins with our network of local and international makers.
We’re an idealistic bunch and we’re determined that Sunday’s Child is to be part of the solution, not part of the problem. We are aiming to be Australia’s most successful, socially conscious swim and lifestyle brand by 2025.
To do that we are engineering an intentional, socially conscious framework from the ground up. We don’t want to reverse engineer our supply chain, so we are making focused decisions and striving for best practice in everything we do.
What does that look like:
- We seek out independent factory audits, to ensure human rights and environmental compliance
- We strive to minimise waste during the design and manufacture process
- We pursue environmentally friendly printing processes and inks
- We incorporate recycled paper products where ever we can
- We utilise carbon neutral shipping where possible
- We incorporate sustainable fabrics in our designs
As a boutique brand Sunday’s Child is small and agile… and we’re using that to our advantage to make decisions that large commercial brands cannot.