We love our customers so we provide free express shipping on all orders Australia wide and free express shipping on all international orders over the value of $150.
When will I receive my order?
Orders are dispatched from our warehouse on the Gold Coast Australia within 48 hours of receipt of payment.
- Standard domestic shipping will generally take between 1-5 business days Australia wide, and generally between 3-10 business days if order is bound for Perth, Launceston or Hobart.
- Express domestic shipping will generally take between 1-3 business days.
- International orders ship express with DHL and can take 3 – 21 business days (all countries).
There may be occasional customs or courier delays that could affect deliveries from time-to-time, but we’ll do our best to let you know if we foresee anything that might cause a delay.
We will send you an email once your order has been dispatched containing a tracking number.
If you do not receive this, please email email@example.com
Please note that we do not ship to PO boxes.
We do not take responsibility for incorrect details or addresses, so please be sure to double check.
Additional duties and taxes
Please be aware that import duties and taxes vary from country to country. This cost is something that you will have to cover, please contact your local customs office to find out how your order might be affected.
Sunday’s Child Swimwear is not liable for any such charges and they cannot be reimbursed or refunded.
Warranties and returns
Sunday’s Child Swimwear will happily accept change of mind returns. A credit note will be offered at our sole discretion if returns meet the following criteria:
- Goods must be returned to us by a prepaid courier within 14 days of their delivery to you. Goods sent back to us after 14 days will not be accepted, and will be shipped back to you at your expense.
- Goods must be returned to us in their original condition – unworn, and must not have been washed or soiled.
- Sanitary labels, swing tags and care labels must be intact and attached.
- A copy of the original invoice must be included.
If returned items do not meet the necessary conditions they will be shipped back to you, by a courier of our choice, at your expense.
We will not accept change of mind returns on items that were purchased on sale, or on discounted items. If you send items that were purchased on sale or discounted, to us they will be shipped back to you by a courier of our choice, at your expense.
Sunday’s Child Swimwear will not be liable for lost returns. We strongly advise that any returns made to us are sent via a registered post service so you can record the tracking details.
Returns will be processed by us within three business days. Once inspection is complete and if the items meet the above conditions, Sunday’s Child Swimwear will contact you via email to provide you with a credit note. Or if not, to arrange to have the items shipped back to you.
Credit notes will remain valid for six months.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, order number and details of the return and we will be in contact.
(Please note that we are unable to cover the cost of goods returned to us because of a change of mind. This cost is at your expense.)
On the off chance that your items are damaged or have a fault when you receive them, please contact us at email@example.com and we will happily offer you a refund, credit note, or replacement (where an identical item is in stock).
Returns will be processed by us within three business days. Refunds will be processed through the original means of payment (Paypal or credit card).
(Please note that Sunday’s Child Swimwear will refund initial shipping costs for goods returned to us that are deemed as faulty.)